My Experience Accepted Google Adsense List -->

Advertisement

Masukkan script iklan 970x90px

My Experience Accepted Google Adsense List

Friday, December 7, 2018



Hello my dear friend, I will share a story about my first experience of registering with google adsense. I have several blogs that have been managed for approximately one year, but what I registered was only one blog first. Then I registered my wistful blog to the adsense program but it turned out to be rejected, because it does not meet the requirements of google, it was sent via email he said he could not meet the google adsense program.

After that, I did not give up hope to improve my blog which was registered, what should be repaired then I looked for a solution on Google Grandmother after that I tried again the rules that can join the Google Adsense program, what should be the contents of the blog and I
fix it, after that I re-registered my blog, it turned out that in about a week there was a reply that my blog was accepted to be able to join the google adsense program.

After the blog was accepted by google adsense, it turned out that my blog could already be paired with adsense ads and it turned out that the ads immediately appeared on the blog, we just had to adjust the layout of the ads. a complete and clear address by the google it was sent via email, after filling in our data, then we will be sent a letter from the post containing the google adsense PIN to confirm our address.

Maybe this is my first experience of registering a blog to the google adsense program. If you have not registered your blog to google adsense, register it immediately and must comply with the rules of google adsense to be accepted. Hopefully this article can be your inspiration and useful for all of us .